The Griffin Audio Amplifier is the answer to both your amplification and voltage drive supply needs. Input an audio signal into the Griffin’s dual female banana jacks and plug the male output plugs into your amplification device. The Griffin will provide over 50 dB of gain up to 20 kHz.
Does your audio source need to be powered? The Griffin allows DC voltage to pass out of your normal amplification device into the male banana output posts of the Griffin. The voltage then travels through the Griffin and down the line to your audio source while still providing amplification.
- Audio Gain: 40 dB to 50 dB of Voltage Gain from 300 Hz to 1 kHz; Over 50 dB of Voltage Gain from 1 kHz to 20 kHz
- Max Input Voltage: 100 VDC
- Max Pass Through Line Drive Voltage: 100 VDC
- Power: 9V Battery
Included in Purchase:
- (1) Griffin Audio Preamplifier
- (1) 1050 Pelican Micro Case
- (1) Black and (1) Red 60 inch banana lead
- (1) Block of 1050 Pelican Pick ‘n Pluck Foam
- (1) Female BNC to Double Banana Plug Adapter
For USG Purchase Only
Your order will be held until proof of USG affiliation is provided to Skinny Research and Development. Please contact us with any questions.