Live Stream Link: https://youtu.be/ydoIF4FnoFQ
April 14th, 10am Central Time
Links to Purchase the Teensy and USB Rubber Ducky
- Download the above file before the start of class and unzip it.
- File contains list of commands covered last week, the JS Ducky Encoder mentioned below, the phukdlib library, and an Arduino INO program for testing the Teensy.
- MD5: dbb5ab437821bcd90bd8d2feae9df4da
Instructions for this livestream:
- If you have a Teensy microcontroller, download and install the Arduino programming software (https://www.arduino.cc/en/main/software) and and the Teensyduino software (https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_download.html).
- Ducky Script – https://github.com/hak5darren/USB-Rubber-Ducky/wiki/Duckyscript
- Online Ducky Encoder – https://shop.hak5.org/pages/ducky-encoder
- Standalone Ducky Encoder – https://downloads.hak5.org/ducky
- Teensy Keyboard Emulation – http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=security/programmable-hid-usb-keystroke-dongle
- PID / VID information on devices: http://www.linux-usb.org/usb.ids
- Escape Characters for C: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/escape-sequences-c/