On Friday, March 27th at 10:00am Central Time, I will be hosting a Wireshark refresher training course on YouTube livestream. If you would like to participate there are a few things you will need to do.
- Download the file at the bottom of the page and extract the contents. You should have 4 PCAP files and a PDF.
- Download and install the latest version of Wireshark.
- Download and install the latest version of Network Miner.
- Have this pdf close at hand: https://packetlife.net/media/library/13/Wireshark_Display_Filters.pdf
- Be sure to tune into the livestream here: https://youtu.be/fO6XrrScZPI
Homework Stream: https://youtu.be/3SyKuqwum6o